Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My article is published

When Rich has his medical incident in March of last year I was vague in my posts for many reasons, least of all was that the blog was very low on the priority list.

Since then I have had a chance to organize my thoughts on the incident and write an article. It was submitted to the cruising magazine, Ocean Navigator and published in the Ocean Voyager 2017 edition.

It is our hope that others will read this article, learn from our experience and that another life will be saved.

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading your article on FB/ Ocean Navigator. Excellent article! So many people are not prepared when disaster strikes. You were proactive and not reactive ...You had cross trained on manning the boat, had a disaster bag packed( even though you did not use that particular one) and stayed focused in a situation that would render most people who experience a similiar situation where their loved one is in grave danger, miles from civilization to be anything but focused!
    So glad that Rich had a full recovery! Your family is very dear to our family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan for your supportive comments. All of us have had to 'rise to the occasion', this was my turn and the outcome could not have been better.

      Delete