Monday, May 4, 2015

New earrings

Rich with his new earring in his left ear

Elaine's new earring
As part of the tradition of going around The Horn, Rich and I had our left ears pierced. Sarah took us to a piercing and tattoo parlor at Alderwood. We will wear these studs for 6 weeks, then we will be able to switch to gold hoops. Another part of the tradition includes the right to put one foot on the table. I think we will have to be judicious about exercising this right.

Besides enjoying the lovely spring weather in the Pacific northwest, we have been making the rounds of our doctors and dentists. Everything is checking out fine so far.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were sailing with you; looks so beautiful. And I wish I could persuade my other half to get his ear pierced like Rich- I really can't imagine him doing it somehow! Looks like you are both having the best time, you look so free and happy. I'm really very envious!

    Verna Ford @ Jacobs The Jewellers

    ReplyDelete