Sunday, January 4, 2015

Water, water all around

We are still here at Caleta Maris Stella as the gribs are predicting uncomfortable weather south.

Rich spent most of the day working on the watermaker but unfortunately no joy. Seems like there is a problem with the motor. So tomorrow he will work some more on it. In the meantime, I have the rain catcher set up but not much rain. Go figure.

While Rich was working I baked some bread. It actually turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Not sure what I will bake tomorrow.

In the meantime, we are here at a nice pleasant anchorage and secure with 2 shore lines. We can see the canal outside and it has been whitecaps most of the day. A seal came by to check us out, then took off.

Cheers

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment