Thursday, December 18, 2014

Re: Rain, rain, rain

Hello Windarra,

Well, if I took a video outside the house I suspect it wouldn't look any different than at Estero Atracadero...rain...rain...rain...Oh, plus cold...plus wind...plus grey overcast.  After a lot of research on the internet I concluded that there is low pressure trough off shore with a marine push....

Nancy and I trekked to Port Townsend today for a teeth cleaning, oil change and tuneup with her brother.  As an interesting coincidence as I was flossing my teeth this morning (in anticipation of the hygenist askiing, "when did you last floss your teeth") and, "Pop"; something landed on my bare foot;  a gold earring?  a cuff link?..... you guessed it; a gold crown.  What are the odds?  Fortunately, Steve was able to sand blast it, and glue it back in....BEFORE our 5 weeks of travel.  

We fly to Phoenix on Saturday.... Go Hawks

Doug (and Nancy)




No comments:

Post a Comment